2019 RAM 1500 Towing Capacity & Trailering Features
The 2019 RAM 1500 has been fully redesigned this year, bringing a striking new exterior appearance and a plethora of best-in-class and class-exclusive performance features to the mix. Plus, the redesigned RAM 1500 delivers impressive towing capacity specs, as well. Research these towing capacity numbers here at Browning Dodge in Norco, CA.
2019 RAM 1500 Towing Capacity by Engine
The 2019 RAM 1500 serves up impressive towing numbers across the line, whether you go with the standard V6 or the segment’s first V8 with eTorque:
- 3.6L PENTASTAR® V6 – Up to 7,730 lbs
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 – Up to 11,610 lbs
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 with eTorque Mild Hybrid System – Up to a best-in-class 12,750 lbs
2019 RAM 1500 Towing Features
The RAM 1500 towing specs are impressive on their own terms, but this full-size pickup also makes towing easier and safer with a variety of advanced towing features, such as:
- Trailer Sway Control – This feature can tell when your trailer is swaying from side to side. This feature then stops it by managing engine power and braking force between individual wheels.
- Integrated Trailer Hitch – Hook your trailer onto the back of your truck quickly and easily with this integrated trailer hitch, complete with 4-/7-pin trailer hitch wiring connectors.
- Hill Start Assist – If you’ve got a heavy load behind you, Hill Start Assist helps prevent your vehicle from going backwards from a stop on a hill by automatically keeping the brakes applied for a brief moment while you switch your foot from the brake to the accelerator.
Explore the Capable RAM 1500 at Browning Dodge in Norco, CA
If you’d like to take a first peek at the all-new RAM 1500 near Chino, we invite you to do so today at Browning DCJR, where we have a vast inventory from which to choose! Follow us for helpful driving tips, like whether it’s a good idea to drive barefoot, and then come by our dealership. We’re open every day, and you can reach us anytime!
More From Browning Dodge
The 2019 RAM 1500 has been fully redesigned this year, bringing a striking new exterior appearance and a plethora of best-in-class and class-exclusive performance features to the mix. Plus, the redesigned RAM 1500 delivers impressive towing capacity specs, as well. Research these towing capacity numbers here at Browning Dodge in Norco, CA. RAM Truck Comparison Have…
If you’re on the hunt for a used vehicle in the Riverside area, you’ll want to know what questions to ask, and what to look for. Don’t sweat: Browning Dodge will help you! Here, we’ve compiled the right questions to ask, so that your used car inspection checklist looks hunky-dory. Used Vehicles Have Any Questions? What…
Southern California is a toasty spot – and that’s why it’s tempting to drive around Riverside barefoot. But is it illegal to drive without shoes? Nope! It is not illegal to drive barefoot in California – nor is it against the law to drive without shoes in any other state, for that matter. So, Browning Dodge has…